Click Em

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bejeweled mania

Gah~ Bejeweled Blitz is taking up all my free time which I could use on doing something more reproductive... like... jogging... studying! (say only but don't know when will I start befriending my lecture notes, slides and books) or even sleeping, getting enough rest each day is important ok!

Not that I am superb at it... more like lousy-average with a score of 4 from a scale from 1 to 10. 1-lousy till not worth playing
10-too good till all your friends wish you'll help them play xD

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about...

step1: Log in to facebook
step2: search for "Bejeweled Blitz"
step3: click on the application
step4: START PLAYING!

Have fun getting addicted OR giving up ( like me, months ago) :D

Tata for now, I can hear the sirens for bejeweled calling me. WHoo~ watching all the "bling-blings" me likey~

P.S: Not an advert, since am like one of the lousy lazy bloggers, but I'm just letting everyone know for the sake of fun :)


No comments:

Post a Comment