Click Em

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

MiDVaLLeY

19/12/09
Went to Midvalley Megamall with the bf to view all the decorations that gets all of us into the Christmas mood.

There's performance too with dancers in their bright glittery costumes :)
While watching the performance, there was a nice photographer from Canon who took a picture for us where we get to take a free hardcopy. Must be promoting the DSLR or something. He even help us to take picture using my cam, be my guest to compare the quality of the pictures.We walked around to The Gardens after that to take more vain-ass pictures.

After that, we walked around and bought some stuff. He got me a clincher which costed Rm49 after 50% discount, then we went up and I saw another shop selling clinchers for Rm25. Gah~ I've been scammed ):

Other than that, I had fun. hehe. We had dinner at Laksa Shack which was not bad but it made me miss the food at Penang, cheap and yummy.

I shall end this post adruptly and wish you guys out there a

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Enjoy your holidays everyone, make it worth before the hols end.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment