Click Em

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Virgin

This is to mark the 1st day that I opened this blog with a post. Hopefully, this will one day become a blog read by many dear ones and be filled with colourful entries rich in both words and pictures. I hope that I will continue having the enthusiasm that most updated bloggers out there have; to continue writing on a regular basis since I know that I'm such a lazy-bum -.-, the passion of blogging in me would have been extinguised after a short period of time. But we'll all see over the time that comes.

I haven't been feeling well recently. Down with fever, flu, sorethroat. Was sneezing the whole time in class yesterday with that tired, half-asleep look on my face. Definitely not one of my good days. On a brighter note, am feeling better today =)

To digress, I'm still wondering if I should blog about the EMERGE conference that I attended last weekend. You guys can can probably check them out from Tracy's and EeWern's blog.

Speaking of which, the 3 of us went to My Fitness (located at Carrefour, Sri Petaling) for gym workout and yoga session. The yoga instructer can really S-T-R-E-T-C-H his body and limbs. Mine's all rigid. There was even a middle-aged man and woman who can balance their body on their elbow and head @@ totally unbelievable~

I guess that is all for now.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment